- 인간공학 및 HCI 분야의 연구는 학제간 연구의 성격(Interdisciplinarity)이 강하여 컴퓨터과학과 인간공학, 심리학, 공학, 사회학, 디자인 등 다양한 영역의 이론과 접근법을 활용합니다.
- 과거에는 Product 또는 Interface와 같은 Tangible한 영역을 주로 다루었다면, 최근에는 행동 분석, 서비스 디자인, 사용자 경험과 같은 Intangible한 영역에 대한 연구 또한 활발하게 수행되고 있습니다.
HCI 및 인간공학 / 인지공학 분야를 중심으로 다양한 학문적 영역을 포괄
- This course will discuss basic principles of usability engineering methods for the design and evaluation of ICT systems. Includes the study of human-machine interactions, user interface characteristics and design strategies, software evaluation methods, and related guidelines and standards
Human computer interaction
- Information in this syllabus will change as the term progresses. This course will teach you about the theories, applications, and new trends in HCI.
Human factors engineering
- The purpose of this course is to introduce students to HCI/Usability presenting a corpus of knowledge, and a practical set of well known, tested and necessary skills. We will consider the impact of technology on society and culture. Students will also learn how to gauge the usability of digital environments, tools and interfaces. The student will be exposed to the most recent research behind the development process. Students will learn how to conduct usability evaluation and user-centered design through two term-projects.
Technology and product marketing
- To provide the basis for understanding and utilization of technology marketing. The course is designed to provide frameworks for systematic decision making about marketing in high-tech environment. In doing so it offers insights about how marketing tools and techniques must be adapted and midified for high-technology products and services.
Managing product and service development
- This course provide methodologies and practices that blend the perspectives of marketing, design, and manufacturing into a single approach to product development
저희 연구실은 HCI 및 인간공학 제반 분야의 원칙과 이론을 기반으로 하여, 사용자가 제품과 서비스를 이용함에 따라 발생할 수 있는 현상들과, 제품 및 서비스의 사용성과 경험 형성 과정을 연구합니다.
- Human Factors and Ergonomics(HF&E)
- Physical Ergonomics
- Cognitive Ergonomics
- Sensible Ergonomics
- Human Factors in Complex system
- Vehicle Ergonomics
- User Interface & Product Design
- Usability of IT Products & Service
- Practical (simplified) Usability/UCD Methodologies
- Web-site & Mobile Usability
- Design for all: Universal Design & Inclusive Design
- HCI Issues in Mobile & Ubiquitous Computing Era
- User Interface Issues in Dynamic Environments
- Cultural Usability & Trust Issues
- User Behavior & Experience